- Experience sunrise on the slope of Merapi Volcano
- Visit temples: Borobudur, Prambanan, Plaosan, Pawon, and Mendut
- Visit city's historical landmarks: Sultan Palace and Taman Sari Water Castle
- Lava tour at Merapi Volcano with 4WD Willys Jeep
- Visit Ulen Sentalu Museum
- Enjoy morning coffee on Merapi volcano
Day 1: Arrival – Prambanan – Plaosan
Arrival at Yogyakarta. The tour will start at the Prambanan, the largest Hindu Temple in Indonesia and listed as one of UNESCO’s World Heritages. The next stop is at the Plaosan, a Buddhist temple complex, separated by a road in a northern and a southern part.
Day 2: Merapi volcano – Ulen Sentallu Museum – Borobudur – Pawon - Mendut
This day will start with a beautiful sunrise on the slope of Mt. Merapi. The tour continues with an off-road lava tour following the trail of the last eruption of the Merapi volcano. The next stop is the Ulen Sentallu museum, a Javanese culture and art museum. The next stop is at world’s largest Buddhist Temple: the Borobudur and the two smaller Buddhist temples: Pawon and Mendut.
Day 3: Sultan Palace – Tamansari Water Castle – Check out
The last day starts at at the Sultan’s Palace of Kraton. After you have seen this beautiful heritage building a Becak (a traditional bike-taxi) will bring you to the Tamansari Water Castle, which is behind the palace and served as the bathing garden of the Sultan. Afterwards you will be transferred back to the hotel for check out.