- See the one and only exotic sand dunes of South East Asia at
- Parangkusumo beach.
- Enjoy time in the mystical Parangtritis beach
- Visit Kasongan pottery making village
- Visit temples: Borobudur, Prambanan, Pawon, and Mendut
- Visit city's historical landmarks: Sultan Palace and Taman Sari Water Castle
Day 1: Arrival at Yogyakarta & Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Sultan Palace – Tamansari Water Castle – Borobudur – Pawon – Mendut
The second day the tour starts at the Sultan’s Palace of Kraton. After you have seen this beautiful heritage building the tour will continue to the Tamansari Water Castle, which is behind the palace and served as the bathing garden of the Sultan. The next stop is at world’s largest Buddhist Temple: the Borobudur. The last stop is at two smaller Buddhist temples: Pawon and Mendut.
Day 3: The tour will start at the Prambanan, the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia and listed as one of UNESCO’s World Heritages. An Andong (traditional horse and carriage) will bring you to the Plaosan temple, a Buddhist temple complex. The next stop is at Kasongan, yogyakarta’s pottery centre. The tour continues to Parangtritis and Parangkusumo, yogyakarta’s best known beaches. This day will end with an impressive view over the sand dunes in Parangkusumo.
Day 4: Check out & Transfer to the airport.